- Four Hilliard Lyons Advisors Named to FT400
- Hilliard Lyons Named a 2013 Best Place to Work in THREE States
- Business Owner Services in the Spotlight
- Informing Business Owners about the ESOP Option
- Hilliard Lyons Acquires the Assets of Great Lakes Capital Markets
- Business First Reporter Kevin Eigelbach Catches Up with CEO Jim Allen
- Hilliard Advisor Adam Estes Featured for Achieving at a Young Age
- Hilliard Lyons Named a 2013 Best Place to Work in Indiana
- Hilliard Lyons Named a 2013 Best Place to Work in Kentucky
- Hilliard Lyons wins Emerging Diversity Leadership Award
- Press Kit
- Tax Center
- Bill Boehmler Elected to board of Trustess of the Securities Industry Institute
- Hilliard Analyst Jeff Thomison Named to 2012 Best on the Street List
- 2011 40 Under 40 List Includes Hilliard Lyons Financial Consultant
- Industry Veteran Joins Hilliard Lyons to Help Build Out High Net Worth Business
- Hilliard Lyons Analysts Named Master Stock Pickers by The Wall Street Journal
- Hilliard Lyons' Client Satisfaction Results Remain Consistently Strong
- Hilliard Lyons Acquires bCatalyst Advisors
- Hilliard Lyons Wins Community Service Award
- Hilliard Lyons Wins Governor's Award in the Arts
- Hilliard Lyons Participates in Financing Downtown Arena
- Hilliard Lyons Serves as Advisor on the First Build America Bond Issue in Kentucky
- Cost Basis Reporting Disclosure
- Attention PNC Investments clients
Hilliard Lyons' Client Satisfaction Results Remain Consistently Strong
Hilliard Lyons’ 2010 Client Satisfaction Survey results have just been released and as in previous years, responding clients reported high levels of satisfaction with Hilliard Lyons.
Clients expressed high levels of satisfaction for every issue considered in the survey, according to research and analysis firm Deyta, LLC, which independently compiled and analyzed the results.
In 2010, client respondents overwhelmingly rated Hilliard Lyons staff members as being "very good" or "excellent" in areas such as willingness to answer questions; promptness in responding to clients’ needs; knowledge and skill; and efficiency in handling transactions.
Importantly, 97.2% of respondents answered "very good" or "excellent" when asked about the likelihood that they would continue investing with Hilliard Lyons; and 96.4% responded "very good" or "excellent" for the likelihood that they would recommend Hilliard Lyons to others.
“These results are always something we anticipate with great interest each year,” said Hilliard Lyons CEO James R. Allen. “I know how hard everyone in this organization works to respond to clients’ needs and these results provide the positive reinforcement that we are, in fact, delivering on their behalf. We enjoy knowing that our clients appreciate the personalized service that Hilliard Lyons provides.”
Hilliard Lyons is a member of the New York and Chicago Stock Exchanges, the Chicago Board Options Exchange, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)and the Securities Investors Protection Corp. (SIPC).
 Hilliard Lyons Client Satisfaction Surveys 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.