- Equifax Breach
- Yes, You Do Need an Estate Plan – Even If You’re Not Rich
- You Can’t Plan for Tomorrow by Waiting for Tomorrow
- Is $1 Million Enough to Retire?
- Hilliard Lyons Names Thomas Kessinger President
- Hilliard Lyons Financial Consultants Named to Financial Times' Top 400 Advisers List
- Hilliard Lyons advisors ranked on top advisors list - The Lane Report
- Hilliard Lyons Advisors Ranked on Top Advisors List
- Saving for Your Children’s Future
- Tony Backert Named to 2016 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Plan Advisers
- Ten Topics to Discuss with Your 18-Year-Old
- Tax Center
- Hilliard Lyons Advisors Claim Two of Kentuckys Top Twelve Spots on Prestigious List
- Solid financial planning can help investors weather any economic storm
- Long-term care options are broader than you think – if you act in time
- Robo-advisors provide a starting point for investing, but be wary of their limitations
- Leave a legacy through careful business succession planning
- Five basic documents you need in your estate plan – even with limited assets
- Making the Case for Higher Academic Standards
- Upgraded version of Hilliard.com is live
- Edgy Shark Tank co-host coming to Louisville
- Hilliard Lyons enlists Wharton School to train its advisers
- Some Windows XP users can no longer access HL Online
- JCPS educators celebrated in awards ceremony
- HL client a Plan Sponsor of the Year finalist
- Jim Allen discusses changes in the financial-services industry
- Hilliard Lyons Officials Talk Death and Taxes
- Hilliard Lyons Expands Trust Operations
- Two HL Equity Research Analysts Win 2013 StarMine Awards
- CEO James Allen Honored for Leadership in Education
- Hilliard Lyons Creates Teacher Excellence Awards
- Four Hilliard Lyons Advisors Named to FT400
- Business Owner Services in the Spotlight
- Hilliard Lyons Acquires the Assets of Great Lakes Capital Markets
- Business First Reporter Kevin Eigelbach Catches Up with CEO Jim Allen
- Hilliard Lyons Wins Governor's Award in the Arts
Hilliard Lyons' Client Satisfaction Results Remain Consistently Strong
Hilliard Lyons’ 2010 Client Satisfaction Survey results have just been released and as in previous years, responding clients reported high levels of satisfaction with Hilliard Lyons.
Clients expressed high levels of satisfaction for every issue considered in the survey, according to research and analysis firm Deyta, LLC, which independently compiled and analyzed the results.
In 2010, client respondents overwhelmingly rated Hilliard Lyons staff members as being "very good" or "excellent" in areas such as willingness to answer questions; promptness in responding to clients’ needs; knowledge and skill; and efficiency in handling transactions.
Importantly, 97.2% of respondents answered "very good" or "excellent" when asked about the likelihood that they would continue investing with Hilliard Lyons; and 96.4% responded "very good" or "excellent" for the likelihood that they would recommend Hilliard Lyons to others.
“These results are always something we anticipate with great interest each year,” said Hilliard Lyons CEO James R. Allen. “I know how hard everyone in this organization works to respond to clients’ needs and these results provide the positive reinforcement that we are, in fact, delivering on their behalf. We enjoy knowing that our clients appreciate the personalized service that Hilliard Lyons provides.”
Hilliard Lyons is a member of the New York and Chicago Stock Exchanges, the Chicago Board Options Exchange, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)and the Securities Investors Protection Corp. (SIPC).
 Hilliard Lyons Client Satisfaction Surveys 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.