- HL client a Plan Sponsor of the Year finalist
- Some Clients Sent Duplicate 1099-R Forms (Reporting IRA Distributions)
- JCPS educators celebrated in awards ceremony
- Jim Allen discusses changes in the financial-services industry
- Hilliard Lyons Officials Talk Death and Taxes
- Hilliard Lyons Expands Trust Operations
- News Archive
- Two HL Equity Research Analysts Win 2013 StarMine Awards
- CEO James Allen Honored for Leadership in Education
- Hilliard Lyons Creates Teacher Excellence Awards
- Four Hilliard Lyons Advisors Named to FT400
- Business Owner Services in the Spotlight
- Informing Business Owners about the ESOP Option
- Hilliard Lyons Acquires the Assets of Great Lakes Capital Markets
- Business First Reporter Kevin Eigelbach Catches Up with CEO Jim Allen
- Press Kit
- Tax Center
- Hilliard Lyons Wins Governor's Award in the Arts
- Cost Basis Reporting Disclosure
Hilliard Lyons' Client Satisfaction Results Remain Consistently Strong
Hilliard Lyons’ 2010 Client Satisfaction Survey results have just been released and as in previous years, responding clients reported high levels of satisfaction with Hilliard Lyons.
Clients expressed high levels of satisfaction for every issue considered in the survey, according to research and analysis firm Deyta, LLC, which independently compiled and analyzed the results.
In 2010, client respondents overwhelmingly rated Hilliard Lyons staff members as being "very good" or "excellent" in areas such as willingness to answer questions; promptness in responding to clients’ needs; knowledge and skill; and efficiency in handling transactions.
Importantly, 97.2% of respondents answered "very good" or "excellent" when asked about the likelihood that they would continue investing with Hilliard Lyons; and 96.4% responded "very good" or "excellent" for the likelihood that they would recommend Hilliard Lyons to others.
“These results are always something we anticipate with great interest each year,” said Hilliard Lyons CEO James R. Allen. “I know how hard everyone in this organization works to respond to clients’ needs and these results provide the positive reinforcement that we are, in fact, delivering on their behalf. We enjoy knowing that our clients appreciate the personalized service that Hilliard Lyons provides.”
Hilliard Lyons is a member of the New York and Chicago Stock Exchanges, the Chicago Board Options Exchange, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)and the Securities Investors Protection Corp. (SIPC).
 Hilliard Lyons Client Satisfaction Surveys 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.